• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Across the lawn, the Wiltshire Farm Foods van has just made its weekly delivery to whoever it is they deliver too. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same person that has the paper delivered every morning by somebody on a bicycle

Comment

Links are up

Comment

Lunch: sausages in finger rolls

Comment

Afternoon all

After a sunny start to the day, it's now turned dull and cloudy. Currently 15 degrees and that's the high for the day. Some rain expected early evening. Barometer up to 1009 mBar.

Had a nice start to the day as I had an appointment at the dentist rather than sitting through the usual stand up nonsense. The contract for my new gig is having its IR35 review. I think there's only going to be one minor tweak where they've named me as the resource. Otherwise, the contract is essentially lifted from the ISPE template.

Comment

Dear hive mind, I’m too lazy to find it myself but does anyone have a link to the January is quiet for contractors for reason X, February for reason Y etc
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Tea: lamb steaks with chips, peas and gravy

And I put the mundane laundry dry on earlier, which will be getting to the end of its drying cycle soon

Comment

Tried Copilot in Edge, it summarises pages. Part of the summary:
                • NickFitz: The most active poster in the thread is NickFitz, who has posted 59645 times. He often shares links to news articles, updates on his meals and laundry, and comments on the weather and other topics. He has a signature that says My post count is Majestic.
                • ladymuck: Another frequent poster in the thread is ladymuck, who has posted 22180 times. She also reports on the weather, her dentist appointments, and her new gig. She has a signature that says I live on CUK.
                There you are! AI made the two of you famous!
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Tried Copilot in Edge, it summarises pages. Part of the summary:
                  • NickFitz: The most active poster in the thread is NickFitz, who has posted 59645 times. He often shares links to news articles, updates on his meals and laundry, and comments on the weather and other topics. He has a signature that says My post count is Majestic.
                  • ladymuck: Another frequent poster in the thread is ladymuck, who has posted 22180 times. She also reports on the weather, her dentist appointments, and her new gig. She has a signature that says I live on CUK.
                  There you are! AI made the two of you famous!
                  Nice to know we're teaching the machines how to post on TPD - that's probably more useful than any other applications of AI

Comment

Nothing particularly exciting in tonight's opal hunters. The gold hunters had an interesting moment though: Shane started digging out an old shaft on his claim with the excavator, then went down the hole for a better look. Banging away at a wall with a pick, he spotted something odd - then realised it was an extremely old stick of dynamite or similar, left over from a failed attempt at blasting some time in the last hundred-odd years! He made it back up the ladder at a remarkable speed for a man of his age, as did the camera crew

I was going to read a bit more of John Christopher's Pendulum which I started last week, but I wasn't really getting into it. So I switched to his The Possessors and will see how that goes

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all
                      Currently in the process of writing the Story of Max for your entertainment. I may finish it today.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X