• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New idea for a reality t.v show. Get a load of annoying, pretentious, thick as tulip boys and girls, and get them to compete in stupid games, display nudity and participate in mindless sex, with the losers then being pushed off a cliff.

Shove island
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

To the women who say "Men are only interested in one thing"

Have you ever considered being more interesting?

Comment

Richard Branson finally flew his Virgin Galactic jet into space, but technically he only made it to the very edge of Space and had only 4 minutes of weightlessness.

So if you barely touch the edge and last only a few minutes, I think that's still a Virgin.

Comment

Italy have now gone 34 matches without losing, next challenge 10 minutes without trying to hospitalize someone

Comment

If you want Americans to stop protesting and just get the vaccine there is a very simple solution.

Announcing the new iVac which costs $1699 and stops working after a year and a half. Also it is about 60% as effective as the basic version but it comes in a white, gold or pink syringe.

Comment

Cressida Dick is made a Dame Commander by Prince Charles

PC, CD is made a DC by PC

Comment

I know a girl with one leg shorter than the other.

Lena.

Comment

For Cojak

I went to an Italian restaurant last night and had the Tagliatelle Savalas.

Its like a normal tagliatelle, but they stick a few lollipops in it.

Comment

I was having a stroll through the cemetery yesterday when I came across some council workers digging up a grave.

Being the nosy chap I am, I went over and said, "What's going on?"

The guy in the hole said, "We're exhuming this body."

"Oh, is it part of some ongoing murder investigation?" I asked.

"No," he replied, "the Tory government have deemed him fit for work."

Comment

Simply put a % sign after your age to see how dead you are...

Comment

Working...
                      X