• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My late grandad always used to say "the skys the limit".
    Great bloke,tulip pilot.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

An attempted robbery in Paris was thwarted when the van carrying the stolen art works ground to a halt less than 200 metres from the Louvre.

When questioned by gendarmes, the thief admitted his van had run out of fuel.
      He said he had no Monet to buy Degas to make the Van Gogh, he was skint at the time and thought he had nothing Toulouse.
      The court artist (Banksy) promised images of the thief in his first appearance before a judge, but he was currently unable to say where or when.

Comment

So Prince Archies favourite word is “Drive Safe” when one of them leaves the house?

Oh the irony!

Comment

Apparently, when the royals asked how dark the baby was going to be... what they really meant was, “please god, don’t let it be ginger!”

Comment

I said to my sister that I was going to make a car out of spaghetti. You should have seen her face when I drove pasta.

Comment

You've got to hand it to Meghan

No one could have predicted that she would drag things down to this cheap and tacky level quite so soon

Comment

I have a fear of paying to use the carparks or parking meters in town centres. I just look for the nearest field and leave my car there. Maybe i have parking zone disease.

Comment

My inflatable girlfriend has finally left me. I suppose I have only myself to blame, I kept letting her down

Comment

Sorry to learn Piers Morgan has been sacked from GMB. I’ve left him a message of sympathy on my own voicemail.

Comment

Piers Morgan has said "free speech is a hill I'm willing to die on"

Meghan Markle has said "free speech is a tunnel I'm willing to die in"

Comment

Working...
                      X