• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I told my dad I couldn't believe I'd failed my biology exam.

He said , I'm your mum.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I have to be honest, wearing a facemask in public seems pointless to me and a complete waste of time.
      But judging by some of the single mums on my housing estate , not seeing them completely seems like a blessing in disguise.

Comment

I'm so glad I'm not wealthy with a wife half my age, not knowing if she's with me just for my money.

At least being poor I know my wife hates me for who I am.

Comment

For aTw.

A simple philosophical message for these difficult times with the enduring Coronavirus crisis.
          Everything in the universe is either a squirrel or not a squirrel. There, don’t you feel just a little bit better ?

Comment

Due to political correctness, poor old Dick Van Dyke has had to change his name to 'Penis Lorry Lesbian!'
            Unbelievable!

Comment

As I sat down to dinner with my wife I said, "Have I ever told you what a fantastic cook you are?"

"No," she smiled.

"There's a good reason for that," I replied.

Comment

and for balance...

As I sat down to dinner with my wife she said, "Have I ever told you what a fantastic lover you are?"

"No," I smiled.

"There's a good reason for that," she replied.

Comment

I told my mate that I got kicked in the bollocks in a park in Chiswick the other day.

“Turnham Green?” he asked

“No” I replied, “they’ve gone purple”

Comment

I keep hearing strange clucking noises in the middle of the night.

I think we may have a poultrygeist

Comment

I'll never forget the time I had to do PE at school in my underpants because I'd left my kit at home.

It nearly ended my teaching career

Comment

Working...
                      X