• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Han and Yoda are flying in the Millennium Falcon
    "Are you sure we're going the right way?" Han asks.

"Off course we are. " Yoda replies.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

What did they call it when Chewbacca crashed the Millennium Falcon for the first time?
      A Wookie mistake.

Comment

What system was used to keep track of the Millennium Falcon's Library?
        The Chewie-decimal system

Comment

Mr Goldman & his nagging wife of 30 years once went on a pilgrimage to Jerusalem. Through out the plane ride, down to the taxi ride to the hotel she nagged him persistently.
          While in bed , the nagging continued. The next day Mr Goldberg woke up to discover his wife had died peacefully in her sleep.
          On contacting the funeral home, he was given two options. Bury his wife in Jerusalem at the rate of $150 or ship her back to the US at $5000.
          He opted to return the corpse to the US. The funeral home attendant pleaded repeatedly to bury Mrs Goldberg in Jerusalem but Mr Goldberg was adamant.
          After a lot of back & forth between Mr Goldberg and the attendant, Mr Goldberg said in exasperation: "I once heard of a man whom died in Jerusalem 2 millenniums ago and rose some days later. I'm not taking that chance with this one."

Comment

After building my new wardrobe outside the IKEA store, I couldn't fit the thing in my car.

I'm not sure their "Assembly Point" is such a good idea.

Comment

The first rule of Chinese Whispers Club is you never walk about shiny wasp horse cubs.

Comment

for spooter & NLUK

I was going to invest in Red Gold, but my accountant said it was small potatoes.

Comment

For Brillo

News reporters everywhere hoping a Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogoch Covid-19 variant doesn't emerge.

Comment

Harry and Megan once again demand privacy..this will be confirmed when they're on the Oprah Winfrey show..average viewers 16.4 million

Comment

I've lost loads of weight just by wearing bread on my head. It's a loaf hat diet.

Comment

Working...
                      X