• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for NAT

Yo mama so fat that she gave Dracula diabetes.
    Yo momma is so hairy, when she went to the movie theater to see Star Wars, everybody screamed and said, “IT’S CHEWBACCA!”
    Yo momma so fat and dumb, she tears apart computers looking for cookies.
    Yo momma is so fat, I took a picture of her last Christmas and it’s still printing.
    Yo mama so fat that when she took a selfie, Instagram crashed.
    Yo momma is so fat when she sat on WalMart, she lowered the prices.
    Yo mamma so ugly even Bob the Builder said, “We can’t fix it.”
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Damage from the A-level fiasco is now affecting all aspects of government as Dominic Raab is downgraded to "Dominic Rbbb"
      Surely being a posh twunt he'd have had his upgraded to Ra*a*a*a*?
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Yo momma's so fat, when she walks past the TV we miss three adverts.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Piers Morgan burgled as they slept by 'depraved and despicable' thieves who invaded their bedroom at a luxury French villa.

Police looking for some bloke called Karma.

Comment

My son has a new hobby of collecting calculators. He has managed to get over a hundred within a week.

It’s incredible how they add up.

Comment

Yo mama so fat she went to a restaurant and got the group discount.
              Yo momma’s so fat, that when she fell, no one was laughing but the ground was cracking up.
              Yo mama is so stupid, when they said, “Order in the court,” she asked for fries and a shake.
              Your momma is so ugly she made One Direction go the other way.
              Yo mama so nasty she looks like an ogre and smells like puss in boots.

Comment

Yo Papa's so fat that he hasn't seen his manhood since birth

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Yo Papa's so fat that he hasn't seen his manhood since birth
                  Yo Momma’s so fat when I told her to touch her toes she said, “What are those”?

Yo momma is so fat when she got on the scale it said, “I need your weight not your phone number.”

Comment

for pC

I asked my Welsh mate if I could meet his girlfriend, but apparently she was too sheepish

Comment

Yo papa's so fat he works as a bra model.

Comment

Working...
                      X