• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Wife (tm) just asked “If you were stuck on a desert island, what three records would you like”.
    I said “the long distance swimming would be good”.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Brillo’s wife dressed up as a policewoman and told him he was under arrest on suspicion of being good in bed.

After 2 minutes all charges were dropped due to a lack of evidence...
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Is it just me or are there less people applauding the NHS now Boris has survived Coronavirus?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Is it just me or are there less people applauding the NHS now Boris has survived Coronavirus?
          Fewer
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

for Brillo:

When I was a lad my Dad told me about the birds and the bees.Just my luck to marry a praying mantis.

Comment

one for WTFH:

If you're nice and quiet, you can hear the wind rush through the trees.As I reload my shotgun.

Comment

one for NLyUK:

A union for Dominatrices has collapsed 1 year after being set up.None of then would pay their subs.

Comment

Save your wank until 8pm on Thursday so it sounds like the whole street is cheering you on .

Comment

one for GJABs

First time i visited Scotland i was asked if i would like to do the Gay Gordon.I never felt so disappointed.

How was i to know it was a dance?

Comment

I was watching a film about pole dancing with the wife. I said "you'd be great at that"

she said "oooh, do you really think so!"

I said "yeah, you could stuff £20k in your knickers "

Comment

Working...
                      X