• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"And what will the lovely lady be having?" asked the waiter, whilst my girlfriend was in the toilet.

"I don't know" I replied. "A tulip, most likely”
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

AVOID dull chats with hairdressers by having the location, date and length of your holiday tattooed on the back of your neck.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I've been trying to teach my mate how to play golf recently but the problem seems to be his drive.

His wife stands on it and doesn't let us out.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

American teachers will now be armed with 9mm Glocks. Librarians will be issued silencers.

Comment

Have you been hit with a rhythm stick?

If so, you may be entitled to personal Ian Dury claim

Comment

It appears we're having a bad spell of wether.

Comment

Apparently Charles Dickens' 'Tale of Two Cities' was serialised in two local newspapers.

It was the Bicester Times. It was the Worcester Times.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Apparently Charles Dickens' 'Tale of Two Cities' was serialised in two local newspapers.

It was the Bicester Times. It was the Worcester Times.
                  Was that really your 25,000th post?

Could have been worse i suppose.

Comment

25000 posts? Gordon Bennet! My count is less than half that and I've been on CUK since, er, about 1932.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      Was that really your 25,000th post?

Could have been worse i suppose.
                      Blimey. I hadn't realised.

Comment

Working...
                      X