• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, at the end of the day.....

It's 11:59pm
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

Was at the butchers earlier and thought I saw some of those Donald Trump steaks for sale, but when I looked again what it actually said was 'Thick cut'.
      "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

I said to my wife, "If you won the lottery would you leave me?"

She said, "Probably, Why?"

"No reason." I replied. "Here's £2.50, go and get yourself a lucky dip."

Comment

Naked man arrives at a fancy dress party with a girl on his back.
          "I'm a turtle"
          "Oh who's on your back?"
          "That's Michelle"

Comment

I looked out of my window in horror yesterday as a crowd gathered around a crashed motorcyclist.
            I rushed outside yelling "Let me through, let me through"
            A man at the front said "Thank God for that, are you a Doctor"?
            I said "No, that's my ******* Pizza"

Comment

My wife showed me a good time last night.

The photos of me when I was single.

Comment

Went to visit my mate in his new flat today and he told me to make myself at home....
                First thing I did was throw him out - I ******* hate having visitors....

Comment

DHL

Don't Have Lunch?

Comment

Ever been drawn and repelled by something at the same time? I have ...

A feminist with massive tits has started working in my office.

Comment

My ex-wife was the worst housekeeper ever, apart from after the divorce.

Then she kept the ******* house.

Comment

Working...
                      X