• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you call Will.i.am's lazy brother?

Will.i.feck
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Some would say the cup is half-full. Others would say the cup is half-empty.

I just say it's about time I found a girlfriend with bigger tits.

Comment

I asked my boss if I could leave half an hour early the other day.
        He said, " Only if you make up the time."
        I said, "OK. It's 35 past 50"
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

It was an awful winter at Valley Forge, and, realizing he had to do something to keep his men from freezing, General Washington decided to quarter as many as possible in the surrounding village.
          Mustering the men, he set out. The first place they reached was a tailor's shop. Though the man had a family often, he said he would gladly make room for one soldier.
          "All right," said the grateful general, "I ll leave you with Cox. He's the shortest man in the regiment and will inconvenience you the least."
          Moving on through the bitter winds, the general came to what was obviously a brothel. Although his morality was offended by the thought of staying there, he knew the welfare of his men must come first. Thus, he rapped on the door.
          When the madam arrived, General Washington doffed his hat and said, "My good woman, my troops need warm beds for the night. If there is any way you could accommodate us, it would be deeply appreciated."
          Worried that the men would monopolize her girls, she said dubiously, "How many are you?"
          "Forty," he said, "without Cox."
          The madam sighed, "In that case, come right in.

Comment

I've learnt something: When arguing with a woman, if I am armed with only facts and logic...

I'm completely ****ed.

Comment

Just got a copy of Pirates of the Caribbean and I'm taking it back.
              . I put the disc in and the first thing it told me was that it was illegal to watch pirate movies.

Comment

What bees make milk?
                Boobies

Comment

My midget neighbour died last week at ninety three.

A shame really, such a short life.

Comment

I was named after my father.

Obviously, seeing as he was born before me.

Comment

My mate has just brought out a book which would appeal to some on here. It's for impotent agnostics, and is called "It's hard to believe"
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X