• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Vegetarians,

My food poops on your food.

Have a great day.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

All those women on the 25 dating sites I've joined, seem so ******* sad and desperate!!!
      "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

Marriage is the process of finding out what kind of man your wife would have preferred.

Comment

Marriage is like a hand grenade........

Remove the ring and the house is gone.

Comment

My girlfriend told me that i should plan for the future, so i bought 2 cases of beer instead of one

Comment

The doctor gave me 6 months to live , so I shot him .

The judge gave me 20 years......

Problem solved .

Comment

If i had a crystal ball , i would sit down very carefully .

Comment

Man with no arms enters a national masturbation competition.

Poor sod didn"t come anywhere.

Comment

whats blue cold and hard?

A Dead Smurf.

Comment

Friends are like snowflakes........

If you pee on them, they disappear.

Comment

Working...
                      X