• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for AtW

Why do squirrels swim on their backs?
    -
    So their nuts don't get wet!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

For MF

A woman caught her husband on the weight scale, sucking in his stomach.

“That won’t help you, Joe, you know?”

“Oh it helps a lot,” says the man, “it’s the only way I can see the numbers!”

Comment

What's brown and sticky? A stick

What's pink and fluffy? Pink fluff
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

A terrorist attack has blown away two local houses, one made of straw and the other made of wood.
          Police think that its probably a lone wolf.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

A penguin goes into a bar and says...has my brother been in?

Barman says...What does he look like????
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Job interview in a psychiatry practice:

So you’re interested in working with us. What is your experience with mentally disturbed people?
              -
              I’ve been on CUK for 5 years now.
              -
              Very good, the job is yours.

Comment

When questioned, 8 out of 10 women said that they would recommend Pantene shampoo. The other two screamed and asked me to get out of their bathrooms.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Talking to a girl in the pub the other night.
                  "Apparently," I said, "making a girl laugh is the second best way of getting a girl to sleep with you."
                  "Ooh, what's the best?" she asked.
                  "Holding a knife to her throat while she signs the consent form," I said.
                  "Haha, you're so funny," she replied.
                  "That's a good choice, get your coat," I said.

Comment

A bloke is rescued from a building fire and is admitted to hospital.
                    He says to the doctor "I have been here now for two weeks and all I'm getting is Haggis,Tatties and Neeps for every meal.
                    The Doctor says "What do you expect, this is the Burns unit"!
                    Better today I think.

Comment

HELP police return lost house keys by attaching a keyring with details of your address and the times you're usually at home.

Comment

Working...
                      X