• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Stereotypes neither are supposed to want to pay.
    Ahhh - the humour of anti-semitism passing as lazy stereotyping. Thanks for clarifying.

Comment

Not sure if this should be here, or in the Brexit thread... http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2016/10/06/...vernment-form/
      {emotionless greeting}

Three Word Slogan

Comment

Bloke has sex with a brass and then asks, "did you take precautions?"
        She replies, "no, did you?"
        He shrugs and says, "nope, so when you have a son in nine months, call it Steven."
        To which the brass replies, "you'll have a rash in three days, call it whatever the f**k you want."
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

A used beer map taped to your arm makes a great "alcohol patch" for #Stoptober
          {emotionless greeting}

Three Word Slogan

Comment

Originally posted by missinggreenfields View Post
            Ahhh - the humour of anti-semitism passing as lazy stereotyping. Thanks for clarifying.
            all my best jewish jokes come from my Rabbi.
            "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

Shaving with a straight razor takes a lot of courage........

I used to shave my privates with one , but I don't have the balls to do that now.
              "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

Have you ever heard of the Oscar Pistorious drinking game?
                When your girlfriend goes to the toilet you take 5 shots

Comment

On holiday in Spain, I saw a sign:

ENGLISH SPEAKING DOCTOR

I thought 'What a good idea, we ought to have those in England'

Comment

I can swallow a shoelace and make it come out tied in a bow.

.. I sh1t you knot.

Comment

When ever it rains my girlfriend just stands at the window looking sad.

Sometimes I even let her in.

Comment

Working...
                      X