• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard a rumour that Cadbury is bringing out an oriental chocolate bar. Could be a Chinese Wispa.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

My dad said, always leave them wanting more. Ironically, that’s how he lost his job in disaster relief.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Say what you want about deaf people…

Comment

To the man on crutches, dressed in camouflage, who stole my wallet – you can hide, but you can’t run.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            dressed in camouflage
            Reminds me of this....

Comment

An axe murderer is taking his young victim into the lonely woods.
              The kid starts crying. Again.
              "What's wrong now?" asks the psycho.
              "I'm scared!" cries the child.
              "You're scared?" replies the axe murderer, "I've got to find my way back out on my own in a bit."
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Why are Irish jokes so stupid?

So English people can understand them.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Having watched Benefits street, it's not much different to Sesame Street.

Both have a big bird, a bloke living out of a bin, and people trying to learn the alphabet.

Comment

Durex have bought out a new super sensitive condom.
                    It hangs around after sex and talks to the woman about 'feelings'

Comment

for our married men

A survey amongst married couples has revealed that the best sexual position is "Doggie Style"

That's only because the husband has to sit and beg, while the wife rolls over and plays dead.

Comment

Working...
                      X