• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Erm, you can still cross a Mobius strip.. going along it is a different story surely...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%B6bius_strip

The Möbius strip or Möbius band (/ˈmɜrbiəs/ (non-rhotic) or US /ˈmoʊbiəs/; German: [ˈmøːbi̯ʊs]), also Mobius or Moebius, is a surface with only one side and only one boundary.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Living next door to MC Hammer was a nightmare, especially with his DIY habit. I used to shout "stop" but it only made things worse.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I was having sex with the missus the other night and said, "you've got a giant pussy". I couldn't help it, it just slipped out.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

The inventor of the anagram has died.

May he erect a penis.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I was exiting my favourite drinking establishment and at the weekend and inadvertently stepped in a big steaming pile of dog excrement on the pavement. Whilst cleaning my shoes on some grass nearby a rather muscular fellow also exited said building and proceeded to step in the same offending pile. I looked over and said 'Oh dear, I did that'.... and he punched me in the face.
            Last edited by northernladuk; 4 September 2015, 14:45.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

The national sperm bank only had 9 donors last year. Would have had more if they'd got Graham Norton to fart in a bucket.

Comment

Both Cream and The Jam were to reunite for gigs in Devon and Cornwall this year, but the venues couldn't agree about who should go on first.
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

“Hi, I’d like to hear a TCP joke.”

“Hello, would you like to hear a TCP joke?”

“Yes, I’d like to hear a TCP joke.”

“OK, I’ll tell you a TCP joke.”

“Ok, I will hear a TCP joke.”

“Are you ready to hear a TCP joke?”

“Yes, I am ready to hear a TCP joke.”

“Ok, I am about to send the TCP joke. It will last 10 seconds, it has two characters, it does not have a setting, it ends with a punchline.”

“Ok, I am ready to get your TCP joke that will last 10 seconds, has two characters, does not have an explicit setting, and ends with a punchline.”

“I’m sorry, your connection has timed out. Hello, would you like to hear a TCP joke?”
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

"I've been a very bad girl," she said, biting her lip. "I need to be punished."
                    "Very well", he said and installed Windows 10 on her laptop.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

They've installed one of those Dyson urinals at the ClientCo

...just tried it. My p!ss went everywhere.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X