• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hadn't seen my wife in ten years, so I tried to have her declared legally dead, but they told me to **** off, and take my guide dog with me.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I said to my mate, "I think I'm in with the blonde at the bar. I've just asked her for a ****, and she said when hell freezes over."

He said, "That doesn't sound too positive."

I said, "At least she didn't say when Nelson Mandela dies."

Comment

Had a charity worker knock on my door tonight collecting old clothes to send to Africa! I said if they fit in my clothes there not really starving are they
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Had a charity worker knock on my door tonight collecting old clothes to send to Africa! I said if they fit in my clothes there not really starving are they
          they're

Comment

Mitch Would!

"There's a salesman at the door with two young blonde women," Said my wife this morning.

"Excellent!" I said, "Tell him I'll have one."

Comment

Cooking instructions these days are addressed so politely...

"To microwave, from frozen".

Comment

According to research, fathers with smaller testicles are more likely to bath, feed and change the nappies of their children.

Which proves that it should be left to the mothers in the first place.

Comment

As my massive wife waddled out of the changing room to show me her fourth change of clothes, she burst into tears.

"You've not liked anything I've tried on." She sobbed. "You've shook your head at every outfit."

"I wasn't saying no though." I assured her,

"Just trying to see all of you."

Comment

I was talking to my mate. "Since I grew a beard the wife's taken to calling me 'The Striker'."

"I don't know any forwards with beards," he said. "Must be another reason ..."

"There is," I explained. "Apparently I'm very sharp around the box."

Comment

I decided to splash out for my wife's birthday this year.

I went shopping in Poundland instead of the 99p shop.

Comment

Working...
                      X