• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladies-If a chap remembers your eye colour after your first date, there's a very big chance you have small tits....
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

Henry VIII had many wives.

He liked to chop and change.
      "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

I’d say me and my wife have sex roughly once a week... and gently 3 or 4 times
        {emotionless greeting}

Three Word Slogan

Comment

Jay-Z will always live in the shadow of his brother A, author of the best-selling ‘London’.
          {emotionless greeting}

Three Word Slogan

Comment

I walked passed the YMCA yesterday, and there was a teenage boy sat outside stroking some feathers...

I said "Young man, there's no need to feel down...”
            {emotionless greeting}

Three Word Slogan

Comment

Why are the Pyramids in Egypt?

Because they're too heavy to carry to a British museum.

Comment

Since it's Billy Connolly's birthday, here's one of his:
                “A mate of mine has just told me he’s shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said how can you tell them apart, he said ‘her brother’s got a moustache!’”
                {emotionless greeting}

Three Word Slogan

Comment

-I see there's gap on your CV - four years? What were you doing?
                  -I was in Yale
                  -Really? Very impressive, you're hired
                  -Great, I really need a Yob.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

With their price rises, this winter the power companies will be screwing more old ladies than Wayne Rooney.

Comment

When I was a baby, my parents used to bath me in cheap Australian lager.

It wasn't until I was 18 that I realised I'd been Fostered.

Comment

Working...
                      X