• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Guardian: Amber Heard settles defamation case with Johnny Depp.

That's odd. I always thought it was a defecation case.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

If you could choose to flatten any European country why would it be France?

Comment

A message from the Conservative Club

We realise that some people spend Christmas alone and have no family or friends to have Christmas lunch with.
        If you are one of those people, please get in touch as we would like to borrow your unwanted chairs for are Christmas Day party.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          If you could choose to flatten any European country why would it be France?
          Well, there's not much point in flattening the Netherlands, is there?
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Well, there's not much point in flattening the Netherlands, is there?
            NL is not absolutely flat. I had to cycle from below sea level, uphill to get to Scheveningen beach!
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I went to the sperm bank today and the nurse asked me if I want to mastubate in the cup.

I thought about it for a moment and replied, I'm good but not quite ready for a competition yet.

Comment

BBC NEWS
                Prince Harry: 'I want my father and brother back'

I didn't know James Hewitt had another son!

Comment

When you ask for someone's name, you're basically asking them what noise you should make to get their attention.

Comment

If a blackbird has black babies.
                    And a bluebird has blue babies.
                    Which bird has no babies?

A swallow...

Comment

Just got arrested for shoplifting at Waterstones. Not my fault. I asked if they had any spare books and they said yes. (Tim Vine)
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X