• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pissed off with the mods on this site. Tried to post a Trans joke but it was deleted because it wasn't a joke.

But it identified as a joke!.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

The teacher wrote on the blackboard: "I ain't had no fun in months."

Then asked the class, "How should I correct this sentence?"

Little Johnny raised his had and replied, "Get yourself a new boyfriend Miss."

Comment

The World Health Organisation advises people that turning their thermostat down by just 1 degree, reduces fuel bills by 10%. Brilliant.

I have mine at 30, if I dial down to 18 degrees, British Gas will be paying me!.

Comment

Don't want the neighbours thinking I'm rich...
          'So I turned a few lights off '

Comment

I judged a trophy making competition the other day and it was awful. some of them were quite good but one guy had taxidermied the back half of a cat and put it on a shield. It was a cat ass trophy.

Comment

I just found an awesome new Playstation game.

It's called Kwazy Karting, and you get to drive the UK economy over a cliff edge!

Comment

My wife was very disappointed with the CD of classical piano pieces I bought her for her birthday

"But I'm positive I overheard you telling your sister that you wanted some Chopin" I said

"You idiot!" she puffed, "I said I wanted a new chip pan!"

Comment

Hey Siri why don't I have any luck with women?

I'm Alexa you idiot

Comment

That's the last time I going to the hospital to give blood, so much bureaucracy and too many questions for just two pints; "Who's blood is it? where did you get? etc".
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

A book has been written about the prime minister's time in office, apparently it's going to be out by Christmas, but I don't know is that the release date or the title?
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X