• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife left me because she said I was obsessed with James bond, I was shaken, but not stirred.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I went to a disco last night. They played the twist, so I did the twist.
      They played jump, so I jumped.
      Then they played "Come on Eileen"
      ...I got kicked out after that one!

Comment

Those who've got foot fetishes love people for their soles.

Comment

I was once sitting at home when i heard a knock at the door. I opened the door and see a snail on the porch. I picked up the snail and threw it as far as I could across the road. Three years later there?s a knock on the door. I opened it and see the same snail. The snail says: "What the hell was that all about?"

Comment

I had to do a presentation in front of Gary Lineker, Martin Clunes & King Charles. "Crack on then", they said. "We're all ears"

Comment

Now don?t get me wrong, I am not saying that my neighbour is a fat, lazy twit but he is the only bloke in our street who has got a snooze button on his smoke alarm !

Comment

A primary teacher explains to her class that she's a Liverpool fan and asks her students to raise their hands if they are too.

Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl.

The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says, "Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?"

"Because I'm not a Liverpool fan." She replied.

The teacher - still shocked - asked, "Well, if you're not a Liverpool fan, who are you a fan of?"

Mary replied, "I'm a Leeds Utd fan and proud of it."

The teacher could not believe her ears..."Mary, why, pray tell, are you a Leeds Utd fan?"

"Because my mum is a Leeds Utd fan and my dad is a Leeds Utd fan, so I'm a Leeds Utd fan too!"

"Well," said the teacher in an obviously annoyed tone, "that's no reason for you to be a Leeds Utd fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all the time. If your mum was a prostitute and your dad was a drug addict, what would you be then?"

"Then," Mary smiled, "I'd be a Liverpool fan."

Comment

Ladies, don?t waste your time asking a man what he wants in a woman, I?ll save you the effort, generally it?s his penis.

Comment

I keep having the same dream where I'm a horse

That's 5 nights on the trot now.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

These trick or treaters seem to get earlier, older and cheekier every year... just had two at the door now asking for money!
                      Costumes were really good though ...
                      They were dressed as bailiffs!

Comment

Working...
                      X