• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In a library:

"I'm looking for a book on sexual innuendo."

"It'll be in soon."

"Yes, that's the one."
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

My wife said to me "Would you like anal sex with a hooker"

I could not believe what I was hearing, "Of course I would" I replied.

My arse still hurts, that's the last time a rugby player ever gets in my house.

Comment

I once went out with a Welsh girl who had 36DDs.

What a totally unpronounceable surname that was.

Comment

If Liam Neeson played Aquaman

"I've got a particular set of gills"

Comment

Congratulations to Boris Johnson

Who has just finished opening his Fathers Day cards.

Comment

Scotland are tulipe, still, at least Billy Gilmour got a positive result.

Comment

I hear my five-year-old daughter say to her grandmother, "Granny, can you do a frog impression?"
                Her grandmother asked, "What? Why, sweetheart?"
                "Because Daddy says we'll get a fortune when you croak."

Comment

So some transphobic people are making a fuss that a New Zealand female weightlifter actually used to compete as a man.

Look, you have to accept that Down Under some female weightlifters are different.

Comment

When my wife came back from work, I blindfolded her, led her upstairs, and span her around a few times. We stopped and she opened her eyes.

That gave my girlfriend enough time to get dressed and sneak out through the back door.

Comment

We went to Spain on holiday a couple of years ago, we stayed in a small hotel near the coast and had a great time until the third day when I ate a dodgy tapas. On returning to the hotel room I started to feel very unwell and eventually I phoned reception to see if they could get me to hospital.
                      Two minutes later, there was a knock on the door and in walked a doctor, I was surprised, “That was quick” I said (in Spanish) “how did you get here so fast ?”
                      “I’m the hotel doctor” he replied, also in Spanish.
                      I told him I didn’t think hotels had doctors on their staff.
                      He smiled then said, in English, “Nobody expects the Spanish In Physician”

Comment

Working...
                      X