• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The level of pollution in the world today is becoming unbearable. I feel ashamed to be human. Only the other day I opened a can of sardines to find it was full of oil and all the fish were dead.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

My sex life is like a Ferrari.

I don’t have a Ferrari.

Comment

I heard on the radio today that the average person only recycles 3 bottles of wine per year! How dare you? Every week I recycle dozens of wine bottles and beer cans. Come on people!!! I can’t fix global warming by myself.

Comment

Really hate my nine to five job.

Starting work at 4:51 is ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            I heard on the radio today that the average person only recycles 3 bottles of wine per year! How dare you? Every week I recycle dozens of wine bottles and beer cans. Come on people!!! I can’t fix global warming by myself.
            KUATB
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I saved my mistress’ phone number as ‘LOW BATTERY’ and set it to not ring.

Whenever she calls and I’m not around, the missus takes the phone and plugs it to the charger unknowingly.

Comment

I really can't understand my wife. She said to me, "Fine - have a tattoo".

Then she complains about the marching band in the front garden

Comment

Why does a chicken coop have two doors?

Because if it had four, it'd be a chicken sedan.

Comment

I wish a prison informant would foil a plot to kill nearly ten people. Just to see the headline , A snitch doing time saves nine.

Comment

Katie Hopkins, 45, has been permanently banned by Twitter for breaching its rules on abuse and hateful conduct.

I'm genuinely stunned.

Looking at her face, I thought she was 65.

Comment

Working...
                      X