• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It turns out that Wuhan corona virus isn't a catchy name. It will now be known as Kung Flu.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

500g yellow split peas
      2 tbsp olive oil
      1 onion, finely chopped
      1 carrot, chopped
      1 bay leaf
      1 thyme sprig
      1 tbsp malt vinegar
      30g butter
      -------------
      Tip the peas into a bowl, cover with cold water and leave to soak overnight.

Heat the oil in a medium saucepan. Add the onion and carrot and fry over a low heat for 10-15 mins, or until soft and translucent but not brown.

Drain the peas and tip into the saucepan with the bay leaf and thyme. Cover with about 1 litre cold water, bring to the boil and skim off any foam. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook, stirring often, for 2 hrs 30 mins, or until the peas are soft, adding more water as needed (you may need to add about 500ml). Remove and discard the bay leaf and thyme. Blitz with a hand blender until smooth, then stir through the vinegar and butter. Season with sea salt and some black pepper.

Day1: Hot
      Day2: Cold
      Day3:
      Day4:
      Day5:
      Day6:
      Day7:
      Day8:
      Day9: In the pot

Comment

There is a speed camera on the M62. For any Manchester United fans who want 3 points.

Comment

There’s a new drinking game, you take a shot every time Manchester United take a shot.
          It’s called “Dry January”
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

WTFH sent off for a 2-piece jigsaw. And sent it back. There was no picture on the box....

Comment

why did the chicken cross the road?
              who knows why chickens do things?

Comment

Comment

WTFH has admitted he does not know the difference between Sunni and Shia. But he knows they sang "I got you babe".

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    WTFH has admitted he does not know the difference between Sunni and Shia. But he knows they sang "I got you babe".

Scottish weather.

Sometimes it's Sunni, most of the time it's Shi-ite.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I first realised my wife was a keeper when I saw that she was wearing massive gloves.
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X