• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went parachuting last week for the first time. we got in the air, They strapped me to this other guy and told us to jump. as we fell the guy shouted "So how long have you been a parachute instructor"
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

My wife and I were watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed.

I turned to her and said, 'Do you want to have Sex?'

'No,' she answered.

I then said, 'Is that your final answer?'

She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying, 'Yes..'

So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend."

And that's when the fight started...
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

My wife and I were sitting at a table at her high school reunion, and she kept staring at a drunken man swigging his drink as he sat alone at a nearby table.

I asked her, "Do you know him?"

"Yes", she sighed, "He's my old boyfriend. I understand he took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear he hasn't been sober since."

It turns out "Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?" is not the right reply.

Comment

My wife sat down next to me as I was flipping channels.

She asked, "What's on TV?"

I said, "Dust."

Comment

Saturday morning Brillo got up early, quietly dressed, made lunch, and slipped quietly into the garage. He got on his bike and started to ride into a torrential downpour. The wind was blowing 50 mph, so he came back in, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad all day.

He went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed. He cuddled up to his wife's back; now with a different anticipation, and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible."
            His loving wife of 5 years replied, "And, can you believe my stupid husband is out cycling in that?"

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Saturday morning Brillo got up early, quietly dressed, made lunch, and slipped quietly into the garage. He got on his bike and started to ride into a torrential downpour. The wind was blowing 50 mph, so he came back in, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad all day.

He went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed. He cuddled up to his wife's back; now with a different anticipation, and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible."
              His loving wife of 5 years replied, "And, can you believe my stupid husband is out cycling in that?"
              I think the punchline is great

But I take all the attention I can get.....

Comment

Username: Dangerzone
                Password: F00tLoo$e

Kenny's Logins

Comment

A DPD driver just asked me the time.

I told him its between 8 and 12

Comment

I took a pee in the deep end of the pool today, but the lifeguard spotted me. When he blew his whistle, I was so surprised, I nearly fell in.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

The physicist Jim Al Khalili OBE, FRS, FInstP, PhD, pH14
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X