• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to my mates funeral , it was sad he was killed by a tennis ball .

Still it was a lovely service.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I was on a train this morning, in the loo, having a dump, when a voice called out "Can I see your ticket please?"

"Not right now." I replied, "I'm having a dump."

"I don't believe you." Said the voice. "Slide it under the door."

"No probs," I said. "The yellow bits are Sweetcorn!"

Comment

My grief counselor died yesterday. Fortunately, he was that good that I didn't give a toss.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

A warehouse worker was badly injured when a box of white chocolate bars fell on him.

Calling out for help he yelled 'The milky bars are on me'

....and everyone cheered.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

What did Blackbeard say on his 80th birthday?

Aye, matey!
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Apochryphal douglas bader joke, but makes ME laugh

Bader was giving a talk during assembly at a posh girl's school, and was recounting one of the many dogfights in which he was shot down....

"I had two ****ers to the left of me, two ****ers to the right, another two ****ers below, and one ****er coming in from the sun"

At this point the headmistress interjected "I must inform you girls that there is a type of aircraft called a fokker spelled f-o-k-k-e-r"

"I don't know about that", said Bader, "this lot were all flying Messerschmitts"

Comment

A book just fell on my head.

I've only got my shelf to blame.

Comment

A friend died without knowing his blood type.

He kept saying "be positive" but its hard without him.

Comment

If you receive an email promising a free tin of pork luncheon meat, don’t open it! It’s spam.

Comment

Alan Carr is named after two types of key.

Comment

Working...
                      X