• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife is like fine wine - not that she gets better with age, but I keep her in the cellar
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The Wife (tm) wrote me an email saying that she was concerned that we were having communications issues
      I immediately sent an IM asking her to clarify
      She messaged me on Facebook saying not to worry but that sometimes we're not as connected as she'd like
      I tweeted her that I love her more than anything
      She texted me that she loves me too and was tired after a long day at work.
      I Facetimed her to say goodnight.
      She leaned over and kissed me.

Comment

Brillo broke up with his most recent wife by email.
        I'm not sure what upset her more, the fact that he did it by email or the fact that he cc'd in his next wife, who had wanted proof.

Comment

The barman says "we don't serve time travellers here."

A time traveller walks into a bar.

Comment

Cream and The Jam were due to gig in Cornwall. Plans fell through as they couldn't agree who should go on first.

Comment

Where is the capital of Zimbabwe?

In a Swiss Bank account.....

Comment

Football news: Everton have at least two more seasons in the premiership

Winter and Spring.

Comment

I was driving home the other day when I got stuck behind a tractor. The driver was shouting out the window at passers-by:
                  "The world is going to end"
                  "The end is nigh"

It was Farmer Geddon

Comment

This Saturday I'm going to record X-factor and watch it later. That way I can fast forward through all the crap bits and just watch the adverts

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      Cream and The Jam were due to gig for Devon and Cornwall councils . Plans fell through as they couldn't agree who should go on first.

FTFY
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X