• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wife: "this is really your idea of an anniversary present?"
    me: [on the other walkie talkie] "you didn't say over, over"
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

My obese parrot died today...
      It is however, a huge weight off my shoulders!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

A bloke on a tractor has just driven past me shouting “The end of the world is nigh!!”
        I think it was Farmer Geddon.

Comment

Me: Dad, why is my sister called Paris?
          Dad: Because she was conceived in Paris.
          Me: Ahh ok, thanks dad.
          Dad: You're welcome, Backseat!

Comment

I once lost my luggage when I flew to Helsinki, it just vanished into Finnair.

Comment

I thought it was acceptable to mop up gravy with a piece of bread, but apparently it has to be "your plate" & you have to "have clothes on".

Comment

My wife woke up with a big smile on her face this morning.
                I really love permanent markers.

Comment

GRADUALLY cure your claustrophobia by adding a new coat of plaster to your living room every week.

Comment

It was the inventor of the dishwasher's funeral today. His coffin was lowered down only to be taken out by his wife and put back in properly.

Comment

PRETEND you’re an on call 24 hr IT technician by simply buying your parents a bloody laptop.

Comment

Working...
                      X