• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bloke is being interviewed for a job, the interviewer asks him his name.
    He replies "It's David ***** Boll*cks Tw*t ***** P*ssflaps Turner"
    The interviewer asks "Do you suffer from Tourettes David"?
    The bloke replied "No, but the Vicar at my christening did"
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

After shagging Kylie Minogue yesterday.
      I think there are two things, you all need to know..??
      Firstly, she really is as Sexy as Hell,
      Secondly the Staff at Madam Tussauds are miserable bastards, with no sense of Humour...!!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

When I was in the pub last night I overheard a couple of dickheads saying that they wouldn't feel safe on an aircraft if they knew the pilot was a woman!
        What a pair of sexist twats. I mean, it's not as if she'd have to reverse the ******** thing!

Comment

For our chemistry exam we had to write a thousand words on acid.
          Unfortunately my pen turned into a gorilla and the floor melted.

Comment

"The Swiss must've been pretty confident in their chances of victory if they included a corkscrew on their army knife."

Comment

Wife told me the best way to enjoy strawberries, is to dust with icing sugar and pile cream on top.
              Pile cream tastes bloody awful by the way

Comment

"Boss, I've got a probl-"
                "There are no such things as problems, only opportunities"
                "Oh, ok. I've got a serious drinking opportunity"

Comment

A man walks into a bakery. All the cakes in the shop are a pound except for one, which costs two pounds.
                  So he asks the baker "Why is it two pounds?".
                  "That one?" the baker replies. "That's madeira cake."

Comment

The raea in Nandos between the front and back door is called the peri-peri-neum.

Comment

MF judges his weight by BMI. AS long as he weighs less than a plane....

Comment

Working...
                      X