• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The missus has been missing a week now. Police said to
    prepare for the worst.
    So I have been down to the charity shop to get all of her clothes
    back.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

My wife says she is an island off the Cornish coast. I keep telling her not to be so scilly.

Yuu can thank radio 1 for that "joke"....

Comment

Leftover nuts and bolts from IKEA flat-packs
        makes great confetti for RoboCop's wedding
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I've invented a new game, it's called "Quiet Tennis"
          It's pretty much the same as normal tennis, but without the racket.

Comment

My missus dressed up as a police woman last night and giggled, "You're being charged with being good in bed..."
            After two minutes she said she was dropping the charge due to lack of evidence!!

Comment

My wife asked if she could have a little peace and quiet while she cooked dinner...
              So I took the battery out of the smoke detector!

Comment

I've decided to stop posting sexist jokes because women find them too complicated.

& run
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

My doctor told me to take up an activity that gets me out of the pub.

So I've started smoking.

Comment

The graduate with a science degree asks, "Why does it work?"
                    The graduate with an engineering degree asks, "How does it work?"
                    The graduate with an accounting degree asks, "How much will it cost?"
                    The graduate with a liberal arts degree asks, "Do you want fries with that?"

Comment

I have CDO...

It's like OCD but all the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Working...
                      X