• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scientists proved there is a link between heading a ball and Alzheimer’s after Liverpool players couldn’t remember the last time they won something.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Switching my ex wife's life support machine off was very difficult.

You try and fight off two doctors, a nurse and a security guard.

Comment

My wife woke up this morning and screamed at me "It's all your ******* fault"
        I said "What is, how can it be"?
        She said "I don't know yet, I haven't fully woken up"!

Comment

TELL someone you no longer love them by booking a Valentine's meal at somewhere with a Just Eat sticker in the window
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            TELL someone you no longer love them by booking a Valentine's meal at somewhere with a Just Eat sticker in the window
            Or just get them one of these....

Comment

Theresa May is considering appointing Arsene Wenger as Brexit Minister as Arsenal head towards another quick European exit.

Comment

A guy is in McDonalds and a blonde waves to him and says hello. He scratches his head ans says "do I know you". she says "I think you are the father of one of my kids" He knows he has been unfaithful to his wife only once so he says "you must be that stripper I met on my stag that I shagged on the pool table and you stuck a carrot in my arse". She said "no I'm your sons maths teacher"

Comment

I'm not saying staff at my local Asda are inept, but I've used self checkout twice and I've already been named Employee of the Month!!

Comment

I can't see those guns made on 3D printers catching on.
                    If HP make the cartridges, it will be cheaper to buy an AK-47.

Comment

A fire broke out at the Emirates Stadium.
                      Arsene Wenger shouts to Mezut Ozil, "save the cups"
                      Mezut, being the ultimate professional, decides to save the saucers from the canteen too.
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X