• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I witnessed absolutely disgusting behaviour on the on the prom in Llandudno today. Saw a man and woman having an almighty argument in front of a load of kids. Suddenly the woman smacked the guy on the head and it all kicked off. There was a massive brawl and someone called the police. This poor copper turned up on his own and took out his baton to the man. The guy managed to snatch it off him and began to assault the copper and his wife.
    Then, out of nowhere, a crocodile crept up and stole all the sausages.

I love watching Punch and Judy!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

My wife still hasn't got the hang of the offside rule:

It's anywhere in the TV room unless she's carrying beer and pizza.

Comment

History...

Written by victors,

...deleted by W*****s.
        Last edited by vetran; 25 June 2014, 08:13. Reason: so it made sense after the filter

Comment

What ever happened to jokes about white dog tulip? You never see jokes about white dog tulip any more
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            What ever happened to jokes about white dog tulip? You never see jokes about white dog tulip any more
            Someone follows Viz on facebook
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              Someone follows Viz on twitter
              FTFY
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                Someone follows Viz on facebook

Please keep up the good wirk SM and Vetran. I loved reading the jokes.

Comment

SAS's new job

A man went into a Restaurant and, not finding anything he fancied on the menu, looked up at the blackboard on the wall. It just read:

"The Chef's Special."

What the hell, he thought. "I'll go for pot luck." he told the waiter, pointing at the blackboard.

When his meal came he took one mouthful and spat it out. "This tastes like ******* playdoh!" he roared at the waiter.

"That's because it IS playdoh. We did warn you the Chef's special."

Comment

Just downloaded a video of Luis Suárez's greatest moments.

It was only 3 mega bites.

Comment

The biggest worry I have over Scottish "Independence" is that the rest of the UK will be blamed for it....

Comment

Working...
                      X