• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chainsaw 'tree killer' hunted by police and residents

They are being hunted by the special branch.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

The European Super league.

Sponsored by Dominoes.
      "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

"Joe Biden appears to call for guilty verdict in Derek Chauvin murder trial"

He must be more senile than I thought. Chauvin is still alive; I saw him on the TV yesterday.

Comment

What do you do if Warty throws a pin at you ?

Run like ****, he’s got a grenade in his mouth !!!

Comment

I was talking to my mate who's a bodybuilder.

He said, "I've given up on protein powders".

"No whey!" I replied.

Comment

I was chatting to a German lass in a bar, but there were some communication problems.

I made the mistake of saying I wanted to get tulipfaced.

Comment

Yesterday was the 5th anniversary of Princes death. Strange, it only seems like last week since we buried the him.

Comment

Joe Biden- “We've reached 200 million shots”

Where, In schools?

Comment

I once worked nights at the concession at the roller rink to make some extra money,

i told this one kid who was giving me trouble, "I did not lose a leg in Iraq just to come home and sell hot dogs to annoying ******* 12 year olds !"

He looked and said, "You have both your legs."

"Like I said, I did not lose a leg in Iraq."

Comment

I used to work in the cafe at a nudist colony, and I was the most popular guy there. Mainly because I could carry two cups of coffee, and a dozen ring doughnuts at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                      X