• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My girlfriend got attacked by a marsupial in Malaysia.
    "Kuala Lumpur"?
    "No, a kangaroo kicked her up the arse".
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Just been for my annual check up with my GP who suggested I need an earring made.

What a strange thing to say..

Comment

It's a pity the Big 6 didn't do the Brexit negotiations. Out of Europe in 48 hours.

Comment

My computer goes down on me so much I've started calling it Katie Price!

Comment

Muslims get lots of tulip but to their credit they always name their firstborn after the worlds greatest boxer.

Comment

Caitlyn Jenner is running for California governor! Fair play, that takes some balls

Comment

My mate said he wanted to get in shape to get laid.

I said "don't bother, you being egg shaped is the perfect way to get laid"

Comment

I woke up this morning and turned on the telly. A TV minister said I had already sinned today. So I turned to my wife's sister and said . . .
                  Last edited by vetran; 24 April 2021, 17:32.

Comment

Why does Captain America carry the shield around in a drum bag?

Well, it's just a cymbal. (boom, tish).
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

The insurer Standard Life Aberdeen is to be rebranded Standard Life Abrdn, although it will still be pronounced the same.

I think someone probably dropped a few Es before they came up with that one

Comment

Working...
                      X