• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posts that weren't jokes - removed. But it has left me wondering what i should do with this one... too much for my little mod brain...
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

There once was a man from Kentucky
      Who’s undies were constantly mucky
      If he needed a poo
      Then he'd run to the loo
      But his timing was often unlucky

Comment

I never wanted to believe my Dad was stealing from his job as a road worker.

But when I got home all the signs were there.

Comment

I wasn't that close to my uncle when he died.
          Good job really, he trod on a landmine.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I learned to program in Java.
            I've now got a remote client so I'm going to program in Bali.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Husband: "Am I the only one you've ever had sex with?"
              Wife: "Oh yes, all the rest have been at least a seven."
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

For those who don't want Alexa listening to your conversations they are making a male version. It never listens to anything....

Comment

My uncle has invented an invisible aeroplane.
                  I can't see it taking off.

Comment

Help permies who say “I can’t believe it’s December already!” by directing their attention to a calendar and explaining how it works.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I put my phone in airplane mode and it tried to sell me a tiny can of coke for £2
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X