• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently if you hold a shellsuit up to your ear you can hear the sound of a Scouser breaking in to a house.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

one for spooter

A Scottish woman comes home early and catches her husband in bed having sex with a welly.

She shouted "Hamish! Stop ******* a boot!"
      "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

I was just in the local park with my kids when I saw these 2 little indian kids playing. 1 was wearing the skin of a dead animal and the other had a turban on.
        Then I realised, they were playing hide and Sikh

Comment

I just reported a criminal organisation for tax evasion and using free child labour.

School fete my arse

Comment

for MF

You know your Mrs is too fat when your bedroom starts to look like old McDonalds Farm
            With a moomoo here and a moomoo there ...

Comment

My ex only ever wanted it up the arse

I was glad to see the back of her

Comment

I wish I hadn't told the gay lad next door that you can use margarine as lube if you ever run out.

He's been Storking me ever since

Comment

For Paddy

Paddy orders a pizza
                  "Would you like it cut into 4 or 6 slices?"

Paddy "4 please, I couldn't possibly manage 6"

Comment

What do you call a Sikh with an eating disorder?

Binjita

Comment

I just met up with this bird on PlentyOfFish. I saw her ad and thought I was well in there when I read "blonde with TT bust"
                      I got there and it was some tart with a broken Audi

Comment

Working...
                      X