• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Dry with blue sky this morning. Currently 13 degrees with a high expected of 22. Barometer down a bit to 1028 mBar.

Another not great sleep, another headachy start to the day.

Today's Kantar diary fact is:
    Singer Rihanna is appointed an ambassador for her home country Barbados 2018

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

By the way, Jupiter and Saturn are also putting in a strong appearance tonight, somewhat to the right of the full moon
      Due to the lack of light pollution and high rise buildings, I had much fun in Grenada with my Sky Map app and seeing what all the twinklies were. Definitely saw Venus!

Comment

Sun came out about about and hour and half ago, so blue skies are here again. 13°C.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Busy day again, but I'm dealing with mainly front-end stuff which is going really smoothly, primarily because of good decisions I made previously when dealing with the back-end stuff

I've even implemented some custom icons in SVG, which I haven't worked with in ages. Luckily I could remember the essentials from when I did loads of work with it in 2009, plus I have a very good book on the subject - the primary author of which, as it happens, is the person who hired me for the HTML maps stuff a while back

But amidst it all I still found time for a rather tasty lunch of leftover beef chow mein, quickly refried with plenty of soy sauce

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Due to the lack of light pollution and high rise buildings, I had much fun in Grenada with my Sky Map app and seeing what all the twinklies were. Definitely saw Venus!

Comment

Walk briskly walked, green ring closed

I wore a coat this time and was glad I did, as there's a rather chilly breeze out there

Comment

Nice warm evening here. Took a walk along to Tesco to see if they had any nice flowers in (they didn't).

Comment

Flu jabs have been received...

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Tea: gammon, egg, chips and beans. Lovely

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      Flu jabs have been received...
                      I'm expecting the call (or text, probably) from the GP any day now

Comment

Working...
                      X