• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by eek View Post

    I thought HWMBO was with you, I can't imagine him having or allowing you to have that for lunch.
    He was and then he left. Apparently he'd rather talk about TOGAF for three days in the arse end of nowhere. I believe the pay and conditions are better than being my butler. He's back on Sunday evening for a week.
    Doing a stroll around Windsor on 11 Sept 2 Oct for Alzheimer's Society. You can chuck me a few quid here if you like: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/lmallen-1

    Comment


      Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

      He was and then he left. Apparently he'd rather talk about TOGAF for three days in the arse end of nowhere. I believe the pay and conditions are better than being my butler. He's back on Sunday evening for a week.
      You planned that badly then.

      What you should have done was

      Tuesday night - fly back
      Wednesday - HWMBO could prep food for the next few days
      Wednesday night / Thursday - HWMBO goes to run course.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

      Comment


        Originally posted by eek View Post

        You planned that badly then.

        What you should have done was

        Tuesday night - fly back
        Wednesday - HWMBO could prep food for the next few days
        Wednesday night / Thursday - HWMBO goes to run course.
        Kids! Darn kids!
        Doing a stroll around Windsor on 11 Sept 2 Oct for Alzheimer's Society. You can chuck me a few quid here if you like: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/lmallen-1

        Comment




          My Synology NAS used to work with 2FA using an authentication app like Google or Microsoft. I go to log in today and it won't accept the code. It would seem that one now has to install the Synology Secure Signin app to use 2FA. Nice of them to tell me they'd made a change which would prevent me accessing my device.

          Is this a sign of things to come that in a zero trust world every service provider will supplier their own authentication app?

          Doing a stroll around Windsor on 11 Sept 2 Oct for Alzheimer's Society. You can chuck me a few quid here if you like: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/lmallen-1

          Comment


            Originally posted by ladymuck View Post


            My Synology NAS used to work with 2FA using an authentication app like Google or Microsoft. I go to log in today and it won't accept the code. It would seem that one now has to install the Synology Secure Signin app to use 2FA. Nice of them to tell me they'd made a change which would prevent me accessing my device.

            Is this a sign of things to come that in a zero trust world every service provider will supplier their own authentication app?

            Private companies can do what they want.

            It's why I use Unraid as my NAS - it's just a linux OS that sits on a usb stick and runs on any computer you put it on.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

            Comment


              Walk briskly walked, green ring closed

              Too grey for sunset again

              There hadn't been many recycling bags put out yet either, so I only got to judge a small number of households on their consumption

              Comment


                My own recycling has been gathered together, bagged and taken down; and as that made the bin pretty full, it was trundled forth

                And then I started preparing dinner. It will be spag bol, and I like to simmer it for an inordinately long time, so that's on now

                Comment


                  Dinner will be some of the leftover takeaway that HWMBO ordered for his tea last night. I was too poorly have any dinner

                  Just remembered that S9 of The Curse of Oak Island has started so I've commenced download of the preamble episode trying to convince us there's things worthy of a 'Top Ten Finds' plus the first two episodes.

                  Waiting for Ocado to deliver stuff I couldn't be bothered to carry (gin, tonic, ice...).
                  Doing a stroll around Windsor on 11 Sept 2 Oct for Alzheimer's Society. You can chuck me a few quid here if you like: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/lmallen-1

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Just remembered that S9 of The Curse of Oak Island has started so I've commenced download of the preamble episode trying to convince us there's things worthy of a 'Top Ten Finds' plus the first two episodes.
                    The very idea.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

                    Comment


                      A new series of Inside Central Station has just landed into my iPlayer downloads.
                      Doing a stroll around Windsor on 11 Sept 2 Oct for Alzheimer's Society. You can chuck me a few quid here if you like: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/lmallen-1

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X