• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Links are up

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      I'm braving the great outdoors to go to the post office.

I'm only a month late with this batch as they have to be posted before midday and I usually have lots of meetings on Monday mornings.
      Century

Comment

Snowing a bit harder now, though I'm not convinced much will come of it in the long run

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Me new little van should turn up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Bloomin' cold. I'm going to need better gloves for Antartica.
            Animal fur is very warm.....
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Animal fur is very warm.....
              I have three cats you could use but don't tell MrsBP....

Comment

Meeting

"You are on mute!"

"You are on mute!!"

"Sorry..."

Comment

Lunch: zingy chicken, tomato and lentil soup with multiseed bread. Just the thing for a chilly day

Comment

My Dad has had the vaccine!

He had to have the AZ one as he has a history of allergic reactions to medication, but it seems the system doesn't even know where specific kinds of vaccine will be from one day to the next. So after much dithering over the last couple of weeks they'd given him an appointment at the vaccination centre in the old Crayola factory. But when he got there, they said they'd sent all of their AZ for the day out to care homes, and only had Pfizer left

So he went home again, and just after he'd arrived got a phone call from a doctor at the Crayola place, telling him AZ was available at the Sikh gurdwara (which, last week, he was told wasn't doing AZ at all) and they'd been told to expect him so he needed to get down there ASAP. So off he went (my sister has had to do the ferrying) and finally got sorted

As always in this pandemic, it seems that the people on the ground are doing the best they possibly can with the resources available, while the central planning and distribution system is a chaotic mess

Comment

Lunch - ham sandwich.

Comment

Working...
                      X