• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post

Yep!
    Congratulations!

Comment

My dad's home from hospital

Apparently he's still not feeling 100% but he's much better, and the tests didn't show any sign of sepsis, so they now think he was dehydrated

Comment

Yep!
        Is that retired retired or retired like my dear sister who's now working at three jobs, all of which pay rather more than my last "job" did.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Is that retired retired or retired like my dear sister who's now working at three jobs, all of which pay rather more than my last "job" did.
          No, proper retired. Or at least until next year and then I’d be picky, certainly no full time “nose to the grindstone” work.

I just want to chill with permanent bench time basically...
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Light snack of a sausage and bacon baguette

Comment

Yep!

Comment

Popped into the pub (Princess Victoria) on the way back from Waitrose. Had a couple of tapas dishes and a G&T as it was way past lunchtime. This time, being wiser, I asked to have the tonic on the side.

Potched around a bit, and then had a flurry of sorting out in the patio that has resulted in a number of things being moved around. As everything was happy where it was, I expect things to die off in the next couple of weeks or so. However, room had to be made for the tomatoes when they're properly potted up and the chillies need to be in the sunny corner.

Comment

The Curse of Oak Island S1E5, series finale.

Swamp diving with metal detectors at 'Mercy point'. A copper coin was found with an 8 on it. Assumed Spanish and 17th century.

The loony brothers hired a chap to literally get down and dirty in the swamp. He found a flat rock.

The metal detectors appear to be malfunctioning as the earlier signals are no longer reproducible.

A chap confirmed the age and origin of the coin but a single coin does not a treasure make. It was decided more money should be spent to search for said treasure.

Comment

In the Chinese

Comment

One word.

Sushi.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X