• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have done nothing that I put on my to-do list.

Oh well, I'll do it tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      I have done nothing that I put on my to-do list.

Oh well, I'll do it tomorrow
      Sounds very familiar - I've gone down a few (very interesting) sidetracks but not actually done anything I wanted to get done today.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Tea: the last of the roast beef with carrots & onions, it was remarkably fiery, stewed pears WITH custard (2nd jug, turned out that the milk in the first jugful had turned so it now graces the compost heap, difficult to tell with skimmed), 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Odd I hadn't noticed the state of the milk but there was no obvious sourness with the tea.

Entertainment: thing on Mad King Ludwig's castles on BBC4 at 20:00 (though it's Dan Cruikshank which may cause early termination), thing about JFK on More4, and whatever else I decide is of vague innerest after I've done the dishes.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I have done nothing. That, I put, on my to-do list.
          Is that better?
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Bed changed, incorporating the reunification of the two-thirds and one-third parts of the duvet

Comment

Watching the fourth part of Surgeons which features replacement of bits of the aorta immediately out of the heart and an almost complete removal of someone's intestines.

Comment

Watching the fourth part of Surgeons which features replacement of bits of the aorta immediately out of the heart and an almost complete removal of someone's intestines.
                Spoilers!

I'd just finished part three last night when that one became available on iPlayer, but saved it for later as one hour at a time of this stuff is generally enough to go along with. It sounds like a good one though, so I'll probably watch it later

Comment

Bit of an over exaggeration, sorry.

Just half the stomach, duodenum, gall bladder and part of the pancreas.

Comment

Currently attending a conference.

I signed up for a conference in September. It was tulipe but they sent me an invitation to this one so I thought I would go to a couple of sessions.

I miss the swag.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I've seen so many people's houses since lockdown. This speaker is standing in front of his wardrobes.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X