• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Road's closed by police outside while a vehicle is recovered from the middle lane. Not sure what's happened to it; I can't see any obvious damage, though its boot is open

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Update: Driver failed to find address due to insufficient address information.

Oh, except you won't let me see the information you claim is insufficient, but I can see the paperwork from the supplier was complete, and it appeared on my DHL App against my name - which is linked to my full address.

Spoke to them on the phone and they say that the first line of my address was missing. No it wasn't.
      And if the driver had used the post code, he would have ended up at one of 5 addresses, all on one lane.
      Our local Hermes driver spent Friday and Saturday lunchtime trying to find a parcel he was supposed to deliver on Wednesday (he did but to the wrong address).

On looking at the label it was easy to see the mistake - the address is printed in a size 7 font so the 9 looks very much like a 0.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Our local Hermes driver spent Friday and Saturday lunchtime trying to find a parcel he was supposed to deliver on Wednesday (he did but to the wrong address).

On looking at the label it was easy to see the mistake - the address is printed in a size 7 font so the 9 looks very much like a 0.
        Although it does mean all Christmas presents for Mrs Eek have been bought and have arrived so I'm sorted.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Although it does mean all Christmas presents for Mrs Eek have been bought and have arrived so I'm sorted.

Comment

Links are up

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Links are up
              ABT!
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Lunch: Cumberland sausages and oak smoked back bacon in buttered sesame bloomer toast. Extremely tasty, even if it does use up about two-thirds of my calories for the day

Comment

Lunch was some toast and a yoghurt.

Comment

Popped next door for my flu jab

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Popped next door for my flu jab
                      Well, that took ages

They're usually pretty good at running to time there, but I ended up getting jabbed a good half hour after my appointed time. Still, all done now

Comment

Working...
                      X