• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunch: herby chicken, tomato and lentil soup with a crust of wholemeal

Comment

There's blossom starting to appear on trees to the front and back! They barely seem to have any leaves yet, but they clearly prioritise the scenic stuff over photosynthesis

Comment

Another bleedin tired day. Felt pretty good yesterday. Can't understand why my sleep is so iffy. I need some cocaine.

Yeh, lots of nice flowers on trees and elsewhere, esp daffodils.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Tea has been roast gammon with chips, fried eggs, and beans. Very tasty

Comment

Bins have been trundled. This week it's garden, general and food waste.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Bin day tomorrow here too. I assume the person responsible has trundled the bins

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Bin day tomorrow here too. I assume the person responsible has trundled the bins
                Thanks for reminding me - Garden waste tomorrow, better do that before TFBSZ.

59-15
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The car people are still doing the thing of buying cars in the USA and sending them back here to be fixed; today, a 1954 Chevrolet pickup truck, currently taxed until July

Then the gold hunters mostly started off moaning but found gold in sufficient quantity to cheer them up.

And the opal hunters have been replaced with a programme where an older one takes a younger one through Australia to teach him the many and varied forms of opal hunting in different parts of the country, along with other stuff like sapphire hunting and survival in the Outback. This week we learned how to assemble explosive devices for blasting rock, so that should come in handy

Finally, I took to my bed and read some more about Octavia and co.

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by wtfh View Post
                    59-15
                    61-15

tfbsz
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

OM.

Meanwhile on the 1st of May 2019 there was much discussion of assorted gunk such as The Sperm of Satan, tomato sauce, and other stuff used to take the taste of yet other other stuff away.

It also mentioned the royal palms webcams which don't seem to be on line any more. .

Ah. It was killed off by the Plague. Bummer. I liked those webcams.
                      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 27 February 2023, 23:31.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X