• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    I'm well, the guineas are currently not noisy, but they are flapping around on the top lawn, so they're definitely still alive.

How are you?
    You will be happy to know I am still almost totally immobile. Now 20 days since accident. No chance of me mounting a bike for the foreseeable future. I am still having the gels and keeping the wrappers ready for my next trip down your way....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Who said you could post something *useful* on tpd? This is for drivel only....
      I thought it was drivel

Sadly drivel I have to agree with

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Grrr... Amazon deliveries.
        Baby bp is well miffed with amazon. My brother got each child a £20 amazon voucher. Baby BP bought Guns. And key rings. Only 3 delivered so far.

The other day I had to buy him more caps. God they are expensive. But it stops him annoying me....

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          I thought it was drivel

Sadly drivel I have to agree with
          How is HWMBO?

Comment

You will be happy to know I am still almost totally immobile. Now 20 days since accident. No chance of me mounting a bike for the foreseeable future. I am still having the gels and keeping the wrappers ready for my next trip down your way....

Hope you're feeling better soon. <-manly.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Baby bp is well miffed with amazon... Baby BP bought Guns.

I'm liking that child. Are you sure he's yours?

Also, what sights did he buy?

Has he tried firing at you yet?

Comment

How is HWMBO?
                He's ok, thanking you kindly. Still recovering from the ickiness with the odd lapse in energy levels because he's not quite got his appetite back.

I've made sure he's had a substantial lunch today as we're off to this wedding and helping out by doing the photos. Lots of standing about is going to knacker us both.

Comment

Who said you could post something *useful* on tpd? This is for drivel only....
                  is MS Drivel part of office365??
                  asking for a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    He's ok, thanking you kindly. Still recovering from the ickiness with the odd lapse in energy levels because he's not quite got his appetite back.

I've made sure he's had a substantial lunch today as we're off to this wedding and helping out by doing the photos. Lots of standing about is going to knacker us both.

Have you got plenty of spare camera batteries?
                    Plenty of formatted memory cards?
                    At least 3 sets of flash batteries per flash, along with chargers?

If you're going to chimp, make sure you're using histograms.

...and all the other usual tips.

Comment

Sausage roll for lunch, as they Need To Be Eaten

I might even have another one later

And I need to start deciding what to have for dinner tonight. It’s just one thing after another.

Comment

Working...
                      X