• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all if all there be

Another tulipty night's sleep.

Dark.

Apparently dry.

Colder.

That's it for now.

I think I stopped watching Bond films about the time of Timothy Dalton, whenever that was.

Now approaching the end of my book about Admiral Canaris.

I have a feeling that it's not going to end well for him.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      which particular part was that, exactly?

MrsBP said "she is very pretty". Naturally I said "Not as pretty as you". I am sure she believed me.

I am not going to say which scene is my favourite bit. When we have all watched it we can discuss! I reckon I know which scene LM will like....

Comment

I signed into work. Even though I am on holiday. I am that bored.

Cup of tea has arrived. Baby BP bought it up the stairs as I still can't carry anything that may spill. Now MrsBP and BabyBP have gone shopping. Mundane shopping that is - to the Asda.

Hopefully they will return with my times. Then I can do some puzzles.

I am tempted to say I hope something exciting happens. But it usually does. And its stressful. Dull is good. DrS does not know how lucky he is. I have a good mind to send the kids round to his place for 24 hours. He will then always appreciate boredom.....

Comment

CUK is supported by the 3 pillars of contractors asking what NLUK calls stupid questions, the funny picture thread and Monday Links.

One of those has been lost. April 2020 will see the end of another. NF had better keep safe or CUK is doomed....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            CUK is supported by the 3 pillars of contractors asking what NLUK calls stupid questions, the funny picture thread and Monday Links.

One of those has been lost. April 2020 will see the end of another. NF had better keep safe or CUK is doomed....

There's 6 pillars of CUK, the other ones are the outstanding moderation and maths.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Morning all

How are you? How are the guinea fowl?

Comment

Very tasty

Comment

I'm well, the guineas are currently not noisy, but they are flapping around on the top lawn, so they're definitely still alive.

How are you?

Comment

MrsBP said "she is very pretty". Naturally I said "Not as pretty as you". I am sure she believed me.

I am not going to say which scene is my favourite bit. When we have all watched it we can discuss! I reckon I know which scene LM will like....
                      Now that means I have to watch it!

It won't be for a while, sadly.

Comment

Working...
                      X