• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Very pleasant day here. Sun is out and quite warm, it's dry too.

Feeling sleepy after that big lunch so I may have to go home soon.
    Century

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Century
      And quite by accident, too

Comment

Just realised that, despite me attending a wedding tomorrow, I can still charge half a day!

Comment

Just realised that, despite me attending a wedding tomorrow, I can still charge half a day!
          You didn't tell us you were getting married! Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            You didn't tell us you were getting married! Congratulations!
            Not me, silly!

Comment

Not me, silly!
              I had just bought a new suit! And WTFH a new dress!

You and HWMBO seem so happy together, so I am pleased you are not going to spoil it.....

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                And the guineafowl have decided it's bedtime, but being skitty birdbrains, they've forgotten where they sleep, so are now creating a raclette in the garden.
                share it with your good chum Basel brush

Comment

Tea was the last of the chicken from yesterday, followed by an eccles cake and 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Now watching an ep of Joan of Arcadia, or I would be if it wasn't on pause.

I was going to watch Private Schultz until I found out it was 5 hours long, being a 6 part series.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

steak, mushrooms and chips for dinner.
                    all very nice, as usual.
                    and a nice chianti.

trying to make some sense of 'the witcher', to no avail, so far <ep 2>.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                      Morning!

Back to work today (I'm only having Wednesday off this week).

It's actually WFH, as it has been for most of this assignment. I'm back to feeling that undercurrent of dread as I realise once again that I don't really know what I'm doing for this client. I'm more of your backroom theoretical architect type.

Doing real world BAU stuff is really out of my comfort zone. I suspect that I'll get found out once everyone comes back from the holidays.

I'm too old for this tulip.

automate the tulip out of it and win in your jim jams.

Trust me. I doubt the client's team is anywhere near as clever as you or AtW's pets.

work out what takes you time and schedule the scripting, I'm sure a few on here can help you if you ask.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X