• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    The traffic outside has been heavy. It appears they’re night-footballing again over the river
    the best kind.
    when football's at night, the pubs are habitable late afternoon/early evening.
    MY time

Comment

Just had a call. They're 10 minutes away. Hurray, I was getting a bit peckish.

Comment

dinner has been a lazy old git's chicken jalfrezy

and a nice rioja*

rather nice, i thought.

*other wine types are available

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Just had a call. They're 10 minutes away. Hurray, I was getting a bit peckish.
          And all done! I can go back to watching part 2 of the Dr Who New Year's special

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            And all done! I can go back to watching part 2 of the Dr Who New Year's special
            do you drive a de lorean, by any chance?

Comment

Just got another weird email:

Would you be willing to sell the domain "Threaded.com" for $11,000? Please let me know if you are interested.

Probably a scam, but why would a scammer think I own Threaded.com? Some CUK connection there.

PS What happened to old Threaded?
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

Would you be willing to sell the domain "Threaded.com" for $11,000? Please let me know if you are interested.

Probably a scam, but why would a scammer think I own Threaded.com? Some CUK connection there.

the dragonriders didn't get to him on time??

Comment

oh didn't you hear?

They removed the free wifi in Broadmoor. That is why assgoo went quiet as well.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

tonight dinner was Morrisons finest roasted dead cluck with potatoes, beans and carrots. Lovely

washed down with Lychee 'jacked off' followed by chez V banana wine (now almost drinkable after a year).

currently watching Assasin's creed and wondering why they bothered.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

He's stuck in 1885 with a borked time machine.

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      oops, sorry DrS
                      my most humble apologies.
                      thought you were referring to the current chinese solution.
                      I was implying that the current Chinese solution will end up like Survivors.

It's SARS all over again with 7.5 billion croaked.

It's being so cheerful that keeps me going.

So did the stuff get picked up on schedule, LM?

Just finished Back to the Future Part Three, now sort of watching Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom.

I seem to be rather less impressed with Mr Jones efforts than I was 30 odd years ago.

At this rate I'll never get to the 4th one.
                      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 22 January 2020, 22:14.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X