• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    They're a very odd lot in the B**** forum.

It's almost uniformly nasty in there.
    Which was why I campainded so heavily for that forum.

The best bit is that admin created it then sprung it on the mods! No warning! Keep them in their place!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Which was why I campainded so heavily for that forum.

The best bit is that admin created it then sprung it on the mods! No warning! Keep them in their place!
      Which reminds me. I assume cojak is not around? No winking in professional forums yet https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...lever-now.html has been there a while.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        I also avoid it like the plague

This evening’s main feature fillum was a rewatch of Inception (2010), that strange thing about dreams within dreams and so on. It’s all very weird, but entertaining enough in its way

And then I polished off my most recent rewatch of The Wire with S5E8 Clarifications (TV Episode 2008), S5E9 Late Editions (TV Episode 2008), and S5E10 -30- (TV Episode 2008)

I’d forgotten that the last of those is about ninety minutes long; but it’s all good stuff

Goodnight all
        Century

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          Very wise.

Morning all if all there be

Dark.

Dank.

Dreary.

Wet.

Signs of blue sky across the valley boyo, there's tidy then..

<hiatus>

Bored.

Now.

Is today OakIslandUpdate day?

Comment

Sunny outside.

I had a bad night. I am going backwards now. At best sideways.

Tomorrow I will visit the quack.

It is only 50 metres away, but I will have to be driven!

I am on the strongest over the counter painkillers. I do have some diclofenac I imported, but I don't want to switch to that unless totally necessary.

Sorry as I promised to cheer up. Grrrrrrrrr

Comment

If I drivel this post I will get 9/10 on one page......

Comment

If I drivel this post I will get 9/10 on one page......
                But I wont do that

Comment

But I wont do that

faqqer always used to say he used 25 per page - probably to annoy me!

Comment

faqqer always used to say he used 25 per page - probably to annoy me!
                    Many thanks to NF helping me track him down. He went to Manchester meet. And I was not there! Grrrrrrr. At least he sent me a thank you message afterwards.....

Comment

Yesterday we received a Christmas Card from Zigenare and CM. Sadly we are not sending Christmas cards this year! We are going to move with the times!

Comment

Working...
                      X