• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're a very odd lot in the B**** forum.

It's almost uniformly nasty in there.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

I don't go there. I have occasionally wandered in by mistake but bit a hasty retreat as soon as possible

Comment

yeah I avoid it now they all seem like Garland Greene described them perfectly.

oh darn another great movie.

Dinner was rock & chips supplied by Miss V2 fresh from the the local home of Chish & Fips.

Washed down with pear cider ala Aldis. Actually really nice and under 50P a can.

Currently watching Harrow on Prime - an Australian Quincy rip off starring Ioan 'Hornblower' Gruffudd . - Not Terrible.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I wouldn't expect one but over the next few weeks the remaining portions will fester in the freezer and by the 3rd week of Jan should be up to ring stinging strength.
          Please do give a report in TPD at the appropriate time.

Comment

And with that, TFBSZ.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

I don't go there. I have occasionally wandered in by mistake but bit a hasty retreat as soon as possible
              I also avoid it like the plague

This evening’s main feature fillum was a rewatch of Inception (2010), that strange thing about dreams within dreams and so on. It’s all very weird, but entertaining enough in its way

And then I polished off my most recent rewatch of The Wire with S5E8 Clarifications (TV Episode 2008), S5E9 Late Editions (TV Episode 2008), and S5E10 -30- (TV Episode 2008)

I’d forgotten that the last of those is about ninety minutes long; but it’s all good stuff

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                I also avoid it like the plague
                Very wise.

Morning all if all there be

Dark.

Dank.

Dreary.

Wet.

Signs of blue sky across the valley boyo, there's tidy then..

<hiatus>

Bored.

Now.
                Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 22 December 2019, 09:15.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  maybe i should post less in tpd, - i'm being attacked for it by the ultimate AssHole, and his plastic paddy chum. scary, so it is. frightened i am
                  Coming under attack from tweedledum and tweedledee means you are doing something right. Though personally I ignore most of their nonsense.

To be fair to sassy, he did create tpd. Though it was really Zeity who did the hard work with post #2. I miss Zeity.....

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                    Yes, you could feck orff and leave the drivelling to the pros (Brillo).

Well not to BR14 leaving. I like to think of tpd as a broad church! But its nice to be recognised for consistency in my posting. Total nonsense! All the time!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Well not to BR14 leaving. I like to think of tpd as a broad church! But its nice to be recognised for consistency in my posting. Total nonsense! All the time!
                      Or is that a lie?

Comment

Working...
                      X