• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    who the feck are you? anyway.
    I don't know! I was hoping someone could tell me!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      MrsBP will go at 10pm. Local Asda open until midnight.
      turning out quite useful, that cycling incident, eh?
      excused all duties, and all that.
      nicely done.

Comment

Dinner was pasta. MrsBP had to go to the co-op to get it. Apparently there was a huge smell of skunk in the shop. And a police woman hanging round.

I have led a sheltered life - I dont know what skunk smells like.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          turning out quite useful, that cycling incident, eh?
          excused all duties, and all that.
          nicely done.
          Hahahahaha

I am climbing the walls! Not even anything happening at work. I am begging for work on my desktop - but everything needs my laptop which is locked in my desk. Grrrrrr

Comment

Hahahahaha

I am climbing the walls! Not even anything happening at work. I am begging for work on my desktop - but everything needs my laptop which is locked in my desk. Grrrrrr
            I am even thinking of arguing with sasguru....

Comment

Ketchup!

Comment

Ketchup!
                Century

Comment

drivel

Comment

Well, that was quite bearable. M&S only about as crowded as on a Friday morning. Not so many aged and infirm people either, but lots of the punters were after odd stuff they didn’t know the location of, I assume, so the effect was much the same. Sainsbury’s was pretty much the same, or maybe a bit busier. But I only needed a basket in each, and knew where I was going and what I was doing, so it all went pretty smoothly

Comment

Ribs and chips for tea

I’m already trying to decide what to have tomorrow, which in turn will determine what I have on Boxing Day or the day after

Comment

Working...
                      X