• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Links are up

Comment

All while watching Australian Customs harassing people for simply having bags filled with heroin
      They should make them fight fires.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        Today's score on Freecell was 92%.
        Is that better or worse than usual? Do you play any games on your phone/tablet?

Comment

I’m off out to do the last of the shopping in a bit. Not a lot to get; just some boxes of chocolates from the out-of-town M&S, and I might as well pop into Sainsbury’s while I’m out that way. I’ll give it a bit longer before going though. The traffic is dying down, but I suspect the masses (or part thereof) will still be out and about just now.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Is that better or worse than usual? Do you play any games on your phone/tablet?
            The running average is 82%.

If I'm in the zone it can be 100% but if I'm really out of the zone it's generally about 80%.

If it serves up a difficult game it screws the pooch completely.

If it serves the impossible game then

No idea if there are games on the phone, it's very old and untablet.

Tea was beef with carrots and onions which was very nice.

The gravy yesterday was disgusting so I've decided to throw it away.

Sweet was stewed apple & custard, with 1.05 pints of Good Glengettie Tea to round it all off.

Having listened to that thing on R4 it's now time to finish off the 2nd dvd of "Tinker Tailor", being a documentary about John Le Carre.

I'm getting outside a bottle of Old Peculier & it's making me feel quite peculiar.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

According to BR14 twas just a scratch for me. I came off bike - fell on hip. While hobbling I have knackered my hip flexor. Grrrrrrr
              ouch.
              at least i had the presence of mind to hit a fecking tree!
              a nice bushy tree, mind, i was only knocked out for three days, or was it two? or four?
              who the feck are you? anyway.
              what day is it?
              is the pope catholic?

Comment

dinner was chicken jinglyjangly with pillow rice
                and a cine rogue

nery vice.

i'll be al rgiht in a mitune.

Comment

I’m venturing forth. I’d like to leave it a bit longer, but I’m also hungry and want my dinner, so I might as well get the excursion over with now

Comment

I’m venturing forth. I’d like to leave it a bit longer, but I’m also hungry and want my dinner, so I might as well get the excursion over with now
                    good luck.
                    be careful out there.
                    and don't come firth.

Comment

I’m off out to do the last of the shopping in a bit. Not a lot to get; just some boxes of chocolates from the out-of-town M&S, and I might as well pop into Sainsbury’s while I’m out that way. I’ll give it a bit longer before going though. The traffic is dying down, but I suspect the masses (or part thereof) will still be out and about just now.
                      MrsBP will go at 10pm. Local Asda open until midnight.

Comment

Working...
                      X